- Applicable to Singaporeans & Singapore PR only
- Applicant must not be an existing CIMB Credit Cardmember
- For Student and NSF: Minimum age of 21 years and above, and no minimum income required
- For Working Adult: Minimum age of 21 to 34 years, and minimum annual income of $18,000
- For Working Adult: Minimum age of 35 year and above, and minimum annual income of $30,000
Income Documents Required
- For salaried employees: latest computerised payslip if annual income exceeds S$72,000.
- For self employed, commissioned or variable earners: Last 2 years income tax notice and latest 3 months bank statements
- For full online submission, please have your Singpass ready (with 2FA enable) for CPF statement submission.
- A copy of Principal Card Applicant’s NRIC (front & back) and/or Supplementary Card Applicant NRIC (front & back) or valid passport (for foreigner)
This form will take you about 10 minutes to complete. All fields are mandatory unless stated. If you require assistance, please call CIMB Credit Cards Customer Service Hotline at (65) 6333 6666.